- Two bedroom FIRST FLOOR flat located within the CENTRAL PARK ESTATE
- Fantastic sought after location
- Close to East Ham Town Center and easy Access to public transport
- Walking distance to Central Park which has great events planned throughout Summer
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
- Tastefully presented throughout
- Plenty of good schools to choose from
- East Ham District Line and Beckton DLR close by
- Close local Supermarkets and independent retailers
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY Stonebridge present this two bedroom first floor flat in the popular Central park estate.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,250.00 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Two Bedrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move straight away
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Council tax and water bill included
- Tenant fee payable.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.