- LATHOM ROAD, EAST HAM, E6 - GUIDE PRICE £475,000.00
- First floor bathroom and ground floor W/C
- The property is located close to High Street North and East Ham town center.
- Located close to number of good schools spoiling you for choice and all within walking distance
- Offered Chain Free
- A large Victorian property boasting of three receptions three double bedrooms and a bonus loft room
- Property is in a fairly good condition but ideal for you to do some light works to make it your own
- East Ham district line and numerous bus routes just a few mins walk away
- The property is ideal for a large family who wants to design their own home or a seasoned investor
Location, Location, Location! Looking for that ideally located family home or investment, then look no further than this very spacious THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND THREE RECEPTION ROOMS large Victorian home a prominent turning in East Ham. OFFERED CHAIN FREE
This property could not have been in a more ideal location for growing families or for someone purchasing as an investment. Boasting of three reception rooms you will have plenty of space to entertain guests. Not only is the property a few minutes walk from East Ham station but is close to many primary and secondary schools. So, you would have plenty of choice on where to send the kids to. The property has been lovingly maintained and ideal if you would like to do some light works to make it your own.
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.