- GUIDE PRICE £380,000 TO £400,000
- Boasting of two spacious reception rooms and large bathroom
- The property is located just off Barking Road and close to Central Park recreational grounds
- There are plenty of bus links into central London or A13 & A406 if you are reliant on the road networks
- CURRENTLY VACANT AND CHAIN FREE
- Three bedroom Victorian terrace property situated in the heart of East Ham
- Property has a large garden giving you plenty of opportunity to extend out further
- The home has fantastic transport links East Ham District Line & close to DLR serving Docklands
- An ideal first time buy or seasoned investor purchase, there is opportunity to add huge value
- EPC D
Stonebridge are delighted to offer this three bedroom house. The property has immense potential throughout and is in an ideal location.
An ideal first time buy or seasoned investor purchase, there is opportunity to add huge value.
The property is located just off Barking Road and close to Central Park recreational grounds. A peaceful walk on those long summer evenings or a light jog around the park are both possible in this area. Alternatively, the spacious garden the property comes with is a great space to rewind and relax after a hard day`s work.
VACANT AND CHAIN FREE
Reception One - 14'0" (4.27m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Reception Two - 12'7" (3.84m) x 8'3" (2.51m)
Kitchen - 8'9" (2.67m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Bathroom - 9'4" (2.84m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Bedroom One: - 11'11" (3.63m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
Bedroom Two - 8'3" (2.51m) x 7'4" (2.24m)
Bedroom Three - 11'11" (3.63m) x 7'1" (2.16m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.