- Three bedroom mid terraced Victorian home
- Kitchen/Diner great for a catch up with the family.
- Pop over to the local shop to pick up that essential morning paper
- EPC rating
- Large reception, Ideal for a tipple when guests pop over
- Enjoy those BBQ's as the property has a very spacious garden
- Take advantage of the easy commute as there is a variety of transport to choose from
Price guide £400,000-£425,000. This 3 bedroom property is located in the highly sought after roads of Manor Park. This large 1930's home has great potential to be something exceptional, located close to schools, local shops and bus route.
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.