- Three spacious bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Good condition
- Upstairs bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom
- Garden to the front and back
- Available immediately
- 2 spacious double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom
- 1 Bathroom Upstairs
- 1 WC Downstairs
- Front and Back Garden
- 4 Built-in storage cupboards downstairs
- 2 Built-in storage cupboards upstairs
The property benefits from a spacious reception and dining room with wooden flooring throughout the ground floor, a fully fitted kitchen with appliances (please enquire about white goods at viewing) and a fully tiled bathroom & WC.
The property is well situated and offers easy walking-distance access to public transport services which includes:
Maryland Station (Overground): 0.3 Mi
Stratford Underground/Bus Station : 1.0 Mi
Forest Gate Station (Overground): 0.6 Mi
Wanstead Park: 0.7 Mi
Other nearby services include:
Maryland Primary School: less than 5 min walk
Sarah Bonnell Secondary School for Girls: 0.6 Mi
Forest Gate Secondary School: 0.7 Mi
Stratford Westfield Shopping centre: 1.0 Mi
Property is fully furnished
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month
- Deposit equivalant to one months rent
- 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has garden access
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.