- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLAT
- ADDITIONAL SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- LAMINATE FLOORING
- BRIGHT AND AIRY RECEPTION
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Stonebridge are pleased to offer this beautiful TWO BEDROOM FLAT situated a short walk from Manor Park station or East Ham. A commuters dream as all local transport facilities are in a close proximity. This First floor flat split over two floor offers two large double bedrooms, a small reception and good size fully refurbished modern kitchen. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, laminate flooring throughout and a shower room as well as a bathroom.
The property is a perfect home and it is ready to move into.
Call us now to arrange viewings!!!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.