- FOUR / FIVE BEDROOM WITH TWO BATHROOMS ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND FURTHER
- GREAT ACCESS TO LONDON & ESSEX
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE STAMP DUTY RELIEF
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE LEADING ON TO MODERN KITCHEN DINNER
- SIDE ENTRANCE AND OFF STREET PARKING FOR 3 CARS
- QUITE & WIDE RESIDENTIAL ROAD
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE & VACANT
- EPC - E
STONEBRIDGE are please to offer FOUR/FIVE BEDROOM Victorian end of terrace. GREAT CONDITION THROUGHOUT and has potential to further extend. OFFERED CHAIN FREE
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.