- Stunning FOUR BEDROOM semi-detached home located in a quiet cul de sac close to Romford
- Property consists of four bedrooms, three receptions, kitchen/diner, three bathrooms and a Utility
- The garden is large and functional, it has been landscaped and great thought has been put in
- Located close to Romford town centre and easy to reach Hornchurch town centre
- EPC Rating E
- The property is arranged over three floors and presented in a fantastic condition throughout
- With an impressive frontage, large drive the property has massive curb appeal.
- Garden consists of a large and modernised summer house, BBQ pit, gardening shed and large open space
- Close to Gidea Park Train Station. There is also easy access to the A12, A127 and the M25.
This is a must-see family home. Are you looking for a property you can move straight into without having to do any additional work to it? Then this is the property for you. It has been recently renovated and kept in pristine condition. All it needs now is for you to add your personal touch to it. This ideal property has three reception rooms giving you plenty of space to really put your own mark on it.
If three spacious reception rooms are not enough to get you booking a viewing, then how does a large garden suitable for all the family sound to you? Like the rest of the house, no corners have been cut short in making the garden appeal to all. A lot of thought has gone into making the garden a picturesque extension to match the rest of the property.
You will find no difficulty getting around via train as there are two stations (Gidea Park and Emerson Park) both located within less than 0.8 miles away from the property. There is also easy access to the A12, A127 and the M25. So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call today and see the charm of this property yourself.
Lounge - 29'10" (9.09m) x 16'2" (4.93m)
Dining Room - 11'6" (3.51m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Living Room - 19'8" (5.99m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Kitchen/Diner - 27'3" (8.31m) x 10'10" (3.3m)
Utility Room - 18'9" (5.72m) x 3'0" (0.91m)
W/C Ground Floor - 1'0" (0.3m) x 2'0" (0.61m)
Bedroom One - 13'9" (4.19m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom Two - 13'1" (3.99m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom Three - 16'5" (5m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bathroom - 8'2" (2.49m) x 6'7" (2.01m)
Bedroom Four - 16'6" (5.03m) x 13'1" (3.99m)
Bathroom 2nd Floor - 6'2" (1.88m) x 6'1" (1.85m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 50, potential value 63
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 45, potential value 59