- THREE BEDROOM SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH A BALCONY
- LARGE, BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS THOROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MANOR PARK CROSS RAIL AND EASY ACCESS TO BUSES TO STRATFORD OR ILFORD
- NUMBER OF GOOD SCHOOLS ONLY A SHORT WALK AWAY
- LEASE APPROX 96 YEARS
- SEPARATE KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA
- IN NEED OF LIGHT REFURBISHING IDEAL FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS OR FIRST-TIME INVESTORS
- PLENTY LOCAL INDEPENDENT SHOPS AND HIGH STREET BRANDS CLOSE BY
- OFFERED CHAIN FREE
Stonebridge have a fantastic opportunity this property set on a quiet residential street in the heart of Manor Park THREE BEDROOM ground floor flat boasts bright and airy rooms with a large reception rooms and ample opportunity to make it your own OFFERED CHAIN FREE
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 64, potential value 77
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 63, potential value 73