- Located in the family friendly roads of Ilford
- If you fancy a leisurely stroll, Loxford park is only a short distance away
- Beautiful first floor bathroom renovated withinin the last couple of months
- A commuters dream as ideally located for both Barking and Ilford stations
- Ilford lane with its array of restaurants and shops all within a 5 minute walk
- This lovely home is available for viewings immediately
This is an excellent family home situated off Ilford lane in the borough of Redbridge.
There are plenty of amenities close to this house making it a very desirable location to live in. Close by you have Barking and Ilford stations, which is ideal for those who need to commute daily.There are excellent road links to the A13 and A406. There is a variety of local parks all near to the house, such as Loxford Park and Barking Park.
The large hallway will give an early sense of the roomy nature of this house. The spacious lounge area benefits from a generous flow of natural light throughout, making it a really great place for the family to congregate in. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single which again makes this a fantastic home for any sized family.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1750.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Four Bedrooms
- Property comes fully furnished
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Working professionals only
- NO Students
- NO Pets
- Fees Apply
Through Lounge - 30'9" (9.37m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Kitchen - 13'4" (4.06m) x 6'2" (1.88m)
Lean To - 6'0" (1.83m) x 19'4" (5.89m)
Bedroom One - 15'4" (4.67m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Bedroom Two - 11'5" (3.48m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Bedroom Three - 6'8" (2.03m) x 10'0" (3.05m)
Bathroom - 8'8" (2.64m) x 5'11" (1.8m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.