- THREE BEDROOMS HOME
- LARGE KITCHEN DINNER
- OFF STREET PARKING 2/3 VEHICLES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CHADWELL HEATH STATION CROSS RAIL
- AVAILABLE MID-DECEMBER
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE GARDEN
- GOOD CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO CHADWELL HEATH HIGH
VIEWING FROM SATURDAY 2nd DECEMBER 2017
Nestled in the heart of Chadwell Heath but away from all the hustle of the town and businesses
Just a few minutes` walk to the station makes the daily commute more enjoyable with the fast train to Liverpool Street taking around 22 minutes, giving you access to the City.
Why not stop on the way home or pop out in the evening to enjoy your favorite tipple in of the local hostelries?
When returning home you can sit and enjoy your evening meal with the family in the dining area before retiring to watch the TV for the evening. With the bedrooms, all of which are good sizes you will certainly not be cramped when bathing the children before they go to bed.
For those who are fans of the summer barbecue or sitting in the sun, you have plenty of space in the garden to relax and enjoy an afternoon or evening.The convenience of this location is ideal, just a few minutes` walk from almost everything you need. If you are looking for larger shops, then Ilford or Romford Shopping Centers are a short ride away.
Unfortunately No Dss or Pets
Strictly for full-time working professionals
Max Occupancy - 5
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.