- LOVLEY MORDERN LOFT APARTMENT - ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- NEWLEY BUILT AND REFURBISHED SPACE
- HOUSE SHARE HAS ENTIRE 2ND FLOOR THEMSLEVES
- WALKING DISTANCE EAST HAM DISTRICT LINE
- SHARING WITH SMALL PROFESSIONAL FAMILY
- VERY SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO EAST HAM HIGH STREET & VAST ARRAY SHOPS
- WOODGRANGE PARK FEW MINS WALK AWAY
- WE WILL ENSURE CHOSEN APPLICANTS ARE BEST FOR CREATING A HARMONIOUS HOME
STONEBRIDGE are pleased to offer this spacious studio with all bills included, Modern LOFT APARTMENT within in the heart of MANOR PARK, LONDON available now. Benefits include PRIVATE, KITCHEN & BATHROOM property fully furnished CALL NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Bills Included
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one month
- Large Double bedroom & Private kitchen/living area & private bathroom
- Property comes furnished
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of occupants 2
- No Students
- No Children
- No Pets
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information