- FOUR BEDROOM 1930"s style terraced house situated in the popular North Ilford.
- Owner has not spared any expenses with designer ceilings, granite set TV screens and 40 jet jacuzzi
- The kitchen has all the mod-cons with its own in built barista coffee maker
- Fantastic schools choose from and great chance to part of a vibrant community
- CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING
- Arrange over THREE FLOORS large driveway and immaculate garden
- The property is spacious throughout and designed to perfect harmonious family home
- The property is located close to Ilford town centre and easy reached to Wanstead & Redbridge
- Offered Chain Free
Stonebridge are please to offer to the market this remarkable spacious four bedroom 1930's style terraced house situated in the popular North Ilford.
This property is a fantastic house, where the current owners have raised their family making it a dream home and is ideal for the next family. There is a large drive which will allow three cars with ease and a low maintenance spacious rear garden. Within the garden a brick built shed, which can be used as an office, play area or even a mancave! On the ground floor there are two good sized receptions for all the family to congregate in. The kitchen is large enough to cook and dine in.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single, as well as a generous family bathroom, the property also benefits from a loft room with an en-suite.
You need to view this house internally to appreciate it's amazing decor, size and layout. It will for the right price be sold with no onward chain.
RECEPTION ONE - 18'10" (5.74m) x 12'11" (3.94m)
RECEPTION TWO - 17'4" (5.28m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
BEDROOM ONE - 16'2" (4.93m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
BEDROOM THREE - 8'9" (2.67m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
BEDROOM FOUR - 17'4" (5.28m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
EN-SUITE ATTACHED TO LOFT
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 65, potential value 79
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 62, potential value 75