- Highly desirable first floor Victorian conversion located within a quite residential street
- The property has some character features with fireplaces both in the living room and bedroom
- Loft space is demised in the lease and with the correct permissions in place ideal to develop
- Close to Sevenkings Crossrail as well as local bus routes from Sevenkings High Road or Green Lane
- EPC - C
- Spacious lounge, large bedroom and a ideal sized kitchen
- The property is in a well maintained condition and ready to move in
- Located within a walking distance to Ilford town center as well South Park recreational grounds
- Lease remaining approx 84 Years
STONEBRIDGE are pleased to present on sole agency this stunning ONE BEDROOM first floor flat VICTORAIN CONVERSION with a large kitchen/dinner and a very spacious reception. The property is in a excellent condition, and would be an ideal first purchase or a highly diserable buy to let.
LOUNGE - 11'6" (3.51m) x 4'8" (1.42m)
BEDROOM - 10'6" (3.2m) x 9'4" (2.84m)
KITCHEN/DINER - 11'3" (3.43m) x 8'9" (2.67m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 81, potential value 82
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 79, potential value 80