- STUNNING READY TO MOVE IN VICTORIAN HOME
- HOTEL STYLED GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM AND AN IDEAL ATTACHED W/C TO LOFT ROOM
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH STYLISH ATTENTION TO DETAIL ON FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR HIGH YIELDING BUY TO LET
- GREAT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH AN ACTIVE COMMUNITY
- THREE LARGE AND BRIGHT DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE THROUGH LOUNGE WITH TWO ACCESS POINTS, ALLOWING YOU TO CONVERT BACK TWO RECEPTIONS
- LARGE AND LOW MAINTENANCE LANDSCAPE GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO DISTRICT LINE, DLR AND A13 MOTORWAY
- EPC - D
Stonebridge are proud to present this STUNNING VICTORIAN HOME located within the highly sort after area of CENTRAL PARK ESTATE, surrounded by outstanding schools, walking distance to Central Park itself, EXCELLENT ACCESS TO TRANSPORT
LOUNGE - 24'8" (7.52m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
KITCHEN - 13'1" (3.99m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
UTILITY ROOM - 5'6" (1.68m) x 3'6" (1.07m)
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM - 8'10" (2.69m) x 3'11" (1.19m)
BEDROOM ONE - 14'1" (4.29m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
BEDROOM TWO - 11'8" (3.56m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
BEDROOM THREE - 17'4" (5.28m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
LOFT W/C - 5'10" (1.78m) x 2'8" (0.81m)
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.