- Two double bedrooms with a stunning loft room
- Easy to maintain garden that has been well thought out
- Located in the family friendly roads of Plaistow
- First to see this house will genuinely buy this
- Chain free
- Beautiful ground floor bathroom renovated a couple of years ago
- The property is chain free and available straight away for viewings
- Green street with its array of restaurants and shops all within a 10 minute walk
- Ideal for a first time buyer
Stonebridge are sole agents to sell this truly stunning terraced Victorian house. Two double bedrooms plus a loft room that is fully insulated and heated.The property is being offered CHAIN FREE
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.