- Stunning FOUR bedroom semi - detached house located in the heart of South Woodford
- THREE bathrooms one one on each floor
- Quiet residential location
- Plenty of good schools to choose from
- EPC - C
- Fantastic condition throughout the property absolute must see
- Under floor heating throughout
- Large driveway & side access to garden
- South Woodford Central Line Station, shops, bars, cinema and other local amenities close by.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION This STUNNINGLY PRESENTED dreamy house ticks all the boxes for large family who wish to live in South Woodford who wish take advantage on everything area has too offer. Call to book an immediate viewing !!
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.