- Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor Garden Flat
- Located ground floor with direct access to a private garden
- Your own private front door
- Woolwich Ferry and A13 close by as well walking distance to London City Airport DLR
- Immediately available
- Presented well with a stunning hardwood flooring throughout.
- Spacious kitchen overlooking the garden and a separate living space
- Close to the desirable Royal Victoria Garden a fantastic open space overlooking the Thames Barrier
- Close local schools and nursery
- EPC - E
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY Stonebridge are pleased to present this TWO DOUBLE BEDOROOM conversion, located on the GROUND FLOOR with a PRIVATE GARDEN. Call now before its gone
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1200.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Property comes part furnished
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- Part DSS welcome
- NO Students
- NO Pets
- Fees Apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information