- Semi-detached home
- Two large receptions
- Sun Room
- Off street parking for three Vehicle
- 0.4 Miles to Snaresbrook Station and Wanstead High Street
- Four bedrooms
- Large landscaped garden
- Directly opposite Epping Forest
- Immediately available
Proudly positioned on Hollybush Hill in Snaresbrook, this detached home is well set back from the road, ensuring there is a good deal of parking space available to the front. Being only a short walk from Snaresbrook Station and Wanstead High Street the property is well connected to ensure the owners are within close range of fantastic restaurants, bars and shops as well as being within an easy commute of the City. Internally the home has been greatly extended to the rear, creating four big reception rooms in which to entertain in addition to a spacious kitchen with a large, separate utility area and a downstairs shower room which could be used by an elderly relative if one of the receptions were to be utilised as a bedroom. There is a further W.C which can be accessed from the spacious entrance hall as you enter the home.
Upstairs you will discover Four bedrooms, two of which are incredibly generous doubles with the master bedroom benefiting from a large study area or dressing area and a family bathroom. To the rear there is an expansive garden which has been presented in exceptional manner.
**Full time working professionals only**
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.