- Private balcony
- Doorstep of Archway station
- Available from the 24th March
- Excellent condition
- Ideal for working professionals
- EPC Rating B (84)
Stonebridge are delighted to present this luxurious studio located close to Archway Station and Upper Holloway Rail, N19, giving you direct links to Central London and complete with 24 hour concierge service, communal roof terrace, open break space, fully fitted modern kitchen, reception room, spacious bathroom room, balcony and wooden flooring. They have been finished to a high standard finish and offer exceptional views.
Offered furnished or unfurnished.
Book a viewing now to not miss out!!
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.