- IMMEDIATLEY AVAILABLE
- BUSINESS RELIEF MAY BE AVAILABLE
- PROMINENT LOCATION
- OPPOSITE BUSY RETAIL PARK
- LARGE CAR PARK CLOSEBY
Stonebridge are delighted to offer this A1 lease for rent in Ilford. The unit is currently vacant and was previously used as grocery store.
The unit is located behind the extremely busy Ilford High Road which will attract a great deal of passing trade. Located opposite the retail park which has shops like Lidl and Famfoods meaning there is ample parking
Ilford (Main Line) Station which is due to start receiving Cross Rail connections in 2018 is within a 10 minute walk. The Town Centre further benefits from having excellent links to both the local and national road network via the (A12/A13) and (M11/M25) Motorways.
Rent: 1000 per month
Lease: 2 years` renewable lease
Rates: Business rates be available
Size (Approx): 40sqm2
Please contact Stonebridge today to arrange a viewing.
Floor area - 15'0" (4.57m) x 26'0" (7.92m) : 390 sqft (36.19 sqm)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.