- LEASE OR LICENCE AVAILIBLE
- FURNISHING INCULDED
- LARGE FLOOR SPACE
- CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- GOOD LEVEL OF FOOTFALL
- HIGH ROAD CHADWELL HEATH
- A2 USAGE
- FORCOURT PARKING
- SURROUNDED BY LONG TERM BUSINESSES
- VIEIWNG HIGHLY RECOMMNDED
Shop Front and Office Space Lease for sale, situated on the High Road, Chadwell Heath. The office is situated on the ground floor which has recently been lightly refurbished.
The Ground Floor shop front has been recently refurbished, Office furniture is included in the sale. There is a large open plan room, Kitchen and WC. Currently being used as a security firm.
Rent: £850 pcm
Licence: 1 year
Class use: Office Use
Lease 5 - 15 year lease available please contact office for further information
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.