- EXCEPTIONAL AND LUXURIOUS HOME
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS & THREE BATHROOMS
- OUT BUILDING INDEPENDENTLY ACCESSIBLE FROM ROAD
- 198 SQ M OF LUXUARY LIVINING !!
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- LARGE OUTBUILDING CONSISTING OF LARGE STUDIO FLAT IDEAL GUESS OR OFFICE
- TOP OF THE RANGE SECURITY DOOR & INTRUDER ALERT SYSTEM & CCTV
- VIEIWING IS REQUIRED TO TRULEY APPRECIATE THIS STUNNING HOME
STONEBRIDGE are please to offer stunning home for let located on the sought after SEVENKINGS bungalow estate, the property has been carefully refurbished to the highest modern standards. EXCEPTIONAL AND LUXURIOUS HOME
- Rent Amount: £2995.00 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to 4 to 6 weeks rent
- Four Bedrooms
- Property comes part furnished* Flexible
- Available to move straight away
- Minimum tenancy term 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 8
- No Students
- No pets
Lounge - 24'0" (7.32m) x 17'9" (5.41m)
Reception/Bedroom - 17'10" (5.44m) x 12'2" (3.71m)
Kitchen - 20'3" (6.17m) x 11'9" (3.58m)
Shower Room - 12'0" (3.66m) x 3'10" (1.17m)
Bedroom Two - 15'2" (4.62m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom Three - 19'3" (5.87m) x 9'7" (2.92m)
Bedroom Four - 19'3" (5.87m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
Bedroom Five - 9'3" (2.82m) x 5'9" (1.75m)
Bathroom - 9'1" (2.77m) x 5'5" (1.65m)
Outbuilding - 19'1" (5.82m) x 11'1" (3.38m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information