- Arranged over three floors this Town house bright spacious throughout
- Two bathrooms located on the second & third floor
- Great location close to Beckton DLR & easy access to A13
- Close to local schools, shops & supermarket
- Available for viewing
- Five great sized rooms, ideal for large family
- Driveway space for two cars
- Property located within a fantastic space with excellent curb appeal
- Great community & neighbourhood
- Epc - D
STONEBRIDGE are please to present this GRAND FIVE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE located within green setting, the property is spacious throughout and boast of TWO RECEPTIONS. The property is arranged over three floors and good condition throughout. CALL TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING.
Stonebridge also offer a professional Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property, to purchase or are looking at buy to let investments or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the lettings manager.
All dimensions are approximate and are quoted for guidance only, their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Buyers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitors as to the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property, the position regarding any fixtures and fittings and where the property has been extended/converted as to Planning Approval and Building regulations compliance. These do not constitute or form part of an offer or contract nor may be regarded as representations. All interested parties must themselves verify their accuracy.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.