- First floor Victorian conversion located Forest Gate E7
- The property is in good condition throughout
- Easy access to Forest Gate Over ground and Upton Park District line
- Large & spacious lounge, good size double bedroom
- Close to main High Street were you will find shops and restaurants in abundance
- Recently redecorated
Stonebridge Estate Agents are pleased to offer this spacious one bedroom Victorian conversion in the heart of Forest Gate.
This first floor flat comprises of one double bedroom, spacious reception room, good sized kitchen and bathroom.
Close by is Romford Road where you have the Number 25 bus taking you from one side of London to the other! Europe's largest shopping mall is only a few steps away where you can get anything your heart desires or just spend a day out sampling all the culinary delights that Westfield in Stratford City has to offer.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1100.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Four Bedrooms
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 10
- No Students
- Fees Apply
Lounge - 15'2" (4.62m) x 12'6" (3.81m)
Bedroom - 10'8" (3.25m) x 9'10" (3m)
Kitchen - 10'1" (3.07m) x 5'0" (1.52m)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 54, potential value 65
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 48, potential value 59
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.