- Good sized three bedroom house
- Ilford lane with an array of shops within walking distance
- £1600.00 per calendar month
- Walking distance to Barking station
- Double glazed
- Available immediately
Stonebridge are pleased to bring to the market this wonderfully spacious and modern three bedroom family home.
Centrally located this property is perfect for those wishing to take advantage of Barking`s brilliant travel connections into London yet also live in a quiet tree lined residential location. Upon entering you will find two generously sized reception rooms. On this floor you will also find the modern kitchen which has been fully fitted with integrated appliances.
Upstairs houses three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom comes complete with fitted wardrobes and features a large bay window increasing the room size and resulting in a bright and spacious first bedroom. The second double bedroom is also a great size and overlooks the rear garden. .
The rear enclosed garden is a very generous size and fully paved. Low maintenance for sure!
Other benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, under stairs storage
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1590.00 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- Three Bedrooms
- Property comes furnished or part furnished
- Available to move in immediately
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.