- Large modern double room with PRIVATE EN-SUITE
- Off street - parking
- Seven Kings Station close by
- Immediately available
- Private Bathroom
- All bills inclusive
- Max occupancy 2 adults
- Close to Newbury Park tube line
Room To Let - 600.00
Stonebridge are pleased to present this clean and spacious double bedroom within the heart of Seven Kings. The room is located within a grand double fronted Victorian property and there is also another room available to rent, it includes all bills even broadband.
The property comes fully furnished and is situated in close proximity to Seven King Station and the high street.
The property is in a fantastic condition and managed by a very personable landlady. The property has purposefully been refurbished to accommodate for room lets making sure all amenities within suit the style of the occupancy. Off street parking is also available.
Sorry no DSS, no pets
we will ensure the candidate is suitable for the property to make sure we have a harmonious home.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.