- LOVLEY MORDERN LOFT APARTMENT - ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- NEWLEY BUILT AND REFURBISHED SPACE
- HOUSE SHARE HAS ENTIRE 2ND FLOOR THEMSLEVES
- WALKING DISTANCE EAST HAM DISTRICT LINE
- SHARING WITH SMALL PROFESSIONAL FAMILY
- VERY SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO EAST HAM HIGH STREET & VAST ARRAY SHOPS
- WOODGRANGE PARK FEW MINS WALK AWAY
- WE WILL ENSURE CHOSEN APPLICANTS ARE BEST FOR CREATING A HARMONIOUS HOME
STONEBRIDGE are pleased to offer this spacious studio with all bills included, Modern LOFT APARTMENT within in the heart of MANOR PARK, LONDON available now. Benefits include PRIVATE, KITCHEN & BATHROOM property fully furnished CALL NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !!
Summary & Exclusions:
- Bills Included
- Rent Amount: £1000.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one month
- Large Double bedroom & Private kitchen/living area & private bathroom
- Property comes furnished
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of occupants 2
- No Students
- No Children
- No Pets
- Fees Apply
- Unfortunately No DSS
- Ideally professional working tenants working sociable hours
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.