- Substantial sized plot
- Ex doctors surgery
- Parking for two cars
- Located on a busy road with a lot of trade
- Good condition throughout
- EPC Awaiting
The subject property is situated on the corner of London Road and Upper Road in a mainly residential area. Within 500 metres is Plaistow Station providing access onto the District and Hammersmith & City Lines. Stratford High Street is also within 15 minutes walk providing links to Stratford Station, Westfield Shopping Centre and an extensive bus terminus.
The subject premises is a prominent building with 2 floors used for offices, storage and leisure.The whole property has been fitted to a high standard with a large reception and break out area on the ground floor. The office is open plan and has access to a outdoor garden terrace/ balcony. Staff will have the ability to use gym facilities that are located in the basement which have been installed by the current tenants of the property. A large meeting space, training areas, boardroom, film studio and communal areas will be available to use by way of a separate agreement.
A new lease for a period of 5 years contracted outside the Landlord and Tenant Act with a mutual rolling break option with 3 months prior written notice from December 2019
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in this transaction, with the ingoing purchaser to be responsible for the landlords abortive legal costs should they withdraw from the transaction.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.