SPECIALTY BUTCHER SHOP - Successfully running business located on ROMAN ROAD E3, on the market due to retirement. FULLY ESTABLISHED TRADE & FULLY EQUIPPED BUSINESS READY TO GO !
TENURE: Leasehold 5 years remaining ( Renewable)
PREMIUM REQUIRED £ 80,000 O.I.R.O
ACCOMMODATION: Comprising shop, Large Window display,Total ground floor: 84 sqm2
LOCATION: The property is situated on Roman Road E3.
AVERAGE WEEKLY TAKINGS : £8000.00 Per Week
RENT: £51,600 per annum exclusive, payable quarterly or monthly in advance.
BUSINESS RATES: Rateable Value 2018/2019 - £13,750, Rates Payable - £2592.00
POSSESSION: Immediate upon completion of legal formalities.
Retail Zone A - 216 sqft (20.11 sqm)
Retail Zone B - 364 sqft (33.81 sqm)
Remaining Retail Zone - 44 sqft (4.05 sqm)
Storage - 321 sqft (29.85 sqm)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.