This two bedroom apartment is enviably located in the heart of Hackney Central. The flat comprises Open plan reception room , newly fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a tiled bathroom. Mare Street and Chatham place have recently undergone a massive transformation which has created its own sense of style, with important fashion outlet stores, including the high status Burberry, Pringle and Aquascutum, set beside the busy studios of up and coming British fashion designers. There is a vast array of independent shops, boutiques and stores to be explored on Mare Street - Hackney`s historic High Street. Experience shopping of a different kind in Westfield Stratford City, the largest urban shopping centre in Europe, just a short 10 minute journey away. The property is also close to the green spaces of London Fields and Victoria Park.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.