- THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOME
- EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- PARKING FOR UP TO THREE VEHICLES
- CLOSE TO MAKES GATE INFANTS AND JUNIOR SCHOOL
- LOCATED CLOSE TO ROMFORD TOWN CENTRE
- SPACIOUS LIVING SPACE
- QUIET URBAN AREA
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
HIGHLY DESIRABLE THREE BEDROOM PROPERTY located in a quiet urban area and in close vicinity to Romford town centre.
The property is spacious and has been lovingly maintained. You also have the advantage of off street parking for three cars. The garden is of a good size with lots of potential to turn it into a really stunning extension of the house for the family to relax and entertain in.
There is a school close by for those with young children, saving you from the long and tiring daily school runs.
- Rent Amount: £1450.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one months rent
- 3 Bedrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Fees Apply
Driveway: Can store up to 3 Cars inside.
Kitchen:Fully fitted kitchen with a range of base units, hard work top incorporating a standard kitchen with mixer taps, 4 ring range cooker, double glazed windows to rear, built in storage cupboard housing a wall mounted fitted white base allowing you to store all your additional items, tiled splash backs.
Bedroom 1:Double Glazed windows, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, new decor, brand new laminated flooring
Bedroom 2: This spacious room accompanies a double bed leaving you with additional space to occupy. The room itself is very spacious and with large windows allowing plenty of light and breeze to flow through the room every day. Various spaces can be occupied to add additional furniture
Bedroom 3: Double Bedroom with fitted carpet flooring spacious to accompany a double bed and a wardrobe
Bathroom 1: Fully Tiled Bathroom with fully fitted unit with hand wash basin, this ideal 3 piece suite giving you the best 5 Star feeling
W/C: Fitted unit with hand wash basin and toilet.
Garden: Large Garden with brick walls on both sides with fully Tiles/ with also out build shed, with extra storage to be occupied.
We anticipate high interest in the property so early viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Read more at https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/details/46701947#g40YhxLbCfWteT0I.99
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.