- Three bedroom terraced house
- Available immediately
- DSS accepted
- First floor bathroom
- £1800 per calendar month
Stonebridge are pleased to offer this three bedroom house available in East Ham.The house consists of two double bedrooms and a good size single with two separate reception rooms.
The property is in the sought-after area of East Ham, offering great transport links with both East Ham and Upton Park station being 0.6 miles away. There are also plenty of independent shops, restaurants and schools nearby.
DSS welcome. CALL NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE VIEWING
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1800.00 per month
- Deposit equivalent to one month`s rent
- Three bedroom house
- Property comes part furnished
- Available to move in immediately
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 7
- DSS welcome
- No Students
- No Pets
- Fees Apply
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.