- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- AMAZING VIEWS BACKING ON TO GREENLAND WITH A LARGE BALCONY
- MODERN AND PRACTICAL KITCHEN
- FANTASTIC TRANSPORT LINKS
- CLOSE TO KING GEORGE HOSPITAL
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGLOW
- SPACIOUS LIVING AREAS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE LOCAL SUPERMARKET
HOME WITH A VIEW. This Semi-detached home benefits from THREE SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, and a fantastic BRIGHT LIVING SPACE The property located close to GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS.
- Rent Amount: £1500 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to 4 to 6 weeks rent
- Three Bedrooms
- Property comes part furnished* Flexible
- Available to move straight away
- Tenancy term 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
-- Agency Fee applicable
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.