- Three bedrroom victorian terrace property located close to Forest Gate and Wanstead park station
- £1900 pcm rent
- Short walk to Wanstead flats
- Two Reception Rooms, Good Size
- Walking distance from Romford road
- EPC Rating E (48)
Stonebridge are delighted to offer this three bedroom house in Forest Gate E7 available to rent. The property consist of three bedrooms and two good size receptions, Located a short walk from Wanstead Park station as well as being near to Forest Gate station which will be part of the TFL Crossrail line in the near future. The property is ideal for a small family. Many schools nearby as well as the famous Wanstead flats.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,900.00 per month paid in advance
- Deposit equivalent to 6 weeks rents
- Three Bedrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move straight away
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 6
- No DSS, Private tenants only
- No Students
- No pets
- No smokers
- Family Friendly
- Tenant fee payable.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
If you choose to apply for a rented property through Stonebridge, in addition to the rent, prior to the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to pay the following:
1. Tenancy Agreement Fee: Equivalent to two weeks rent + vat
2. Renewal of Tenancy Fee: If you decide to renew your tenancy agreement after the initial term, there will be a further charge of £75 + vat for the
preparation of the tenant`s renewal documentation.
3. Security Deposit: All rental properties require a deposit to be taken and held as security throughout the term of the tenancy. It is registered
and protected under the Tenant`s Deposit Scheme and returned to you after the end of the tenancy, less any agreed deductions. Your
deposit is usually equivalent to four or six week`s rent.
4. You may also need to pay for the inventory check-in/out (depending on what is agreed) and the cost of this will depend on the size of the
property. At the end of the tenancy, you may also be responsible for paying for a professional clean.
5. Please speak to your local office should you require further information on these charges.
6. Payment of Intent : £300.00 - Holding deposit
When you apply for a tenancy of a property, you will be required to make a Payment of Intent which is usually the equivalent to one week`s rent. This Payment of Intent will be offset against the total of initial monies required before the commencement of tenancy.
The payment formalises your intent to proceed with an application for a tenancy, subject to contract, should you decide not to proceed with the tenancy this amount is non-refundable. Should the landlord withdraw for any reason other than inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will be refunded in full. Should the reason be for inadequate references, then the Payment of Intent will not be refunded.